Which type of research design— exploratory. descriptive. or causal—is appropriate for the undermentioned illustrations? Explain why.
• The end of this research is to detect the existent nature of the job and to propose new possible solutions or new thoughts.
Exploratory. Why: the survey is as a beginning phase where the research worker merely wants to detect the nature of the job. and possibilities about solutions.
• A nutrient maker wants to cognize the demographics of people who purchase organic nutrients.
Descriptive. Why: A descriptive survey would detect who is likely to buy organic nutrients. and where they are.
• A house is sing engaging American famous person Paris Hilton to back its merchandises.
Casual. Why: A causal survey discovers the consequence of something. in this instance. the consequence of utilizing a famous person indorsement for merchandises.
• British Airways would wish to prove in-flight Internet services on one of its regular flights from New York to Tokyo. The company charges $ 30 one hebdomad and $ 15 the following hebdomad.
Causal. Why: In this instance a causal survey would be best because you are proving the consequence of the monetary value on the use of their cyberspace service.
• This type of survey efforts to detect replies to the undermentioned inquiries: who. what. when. where. or how much.
Descriptive. describes the features of a variable.
• A maker investigates whether consumers will purchase a new pill that replaces eating a repast.
Exploratory. Why: An exploratory survey will detect the demand for such a merchandise. and if people need it.
• Cosmopolitan magazine sends out a screen in selected markets having a female theoretical account to half of its readers and a screen with a female and male theoretical account to the other half of its readers to prove differences in purchase response between the two groups.
Causal. Why: This is a causal survey because Cosmopolitan is detecting the consequence of the male theoretical account vs the consequence of the female theoretical account on its consumers.
• A hair-care maker interviews jobbers. retail merchants. and clients to find the potency for a new shampoo bundle.
Exploratory. Why: This is explorative research because the research worker is still detecting the demand for the merchandise. and the demand of their consumers.
• This type of research efforts to capture a population’s features by doing illation from a sample’s features and proving hypotheses.
Descriptive. because this discovers the who. what. when. why. and where.
• On the CBS telecasting show Undercover Boss. top executives disguised as in-between degree or lower degree employees investigate company sections to detect possible issues or jobs.
Exploratory. Why: This is an exploratory survey because the foreman is traveling in merely to detect the issues and jobs.